The Post House Coombe Hill
The Post House is built in the style of a classic Georgian Villa, elegantly proportioned with a white stucco exterior and raised dressings around the windows and doors all under a natural slate mansard style roof incorporating lead clad dormer windows.
Winner 2016 International Property Awards
Designed to provide comfortable grandeur throughout Curlon have once again decided to break with current trend and move away from the sterile ‘show-home’ environment that is currently favoured by many developers.
The property includes a detached triple garage in matching style with a large entrance forecourt set behind electronically operated gates. There is an additional service access into the rear garden.
The grounds amount to under half an acre with substantial tree and shrub screening all round. The house is located on a private estate with controlled access and Coombe Hill is regarded as one of the primary residential areas in the Borough.
The Post House is built using a highly insulated concrete form of construction and this together with a heavily insulated roof, provides a thermally efficient dwelling which has been designed to the exacting “Lifetime Homes” standards. Solar panels are installed out of sight on the main roof and provide an additional source of electricity for the daily requirements of the house.
Offering grand accommodation over four floors it will give your family a fantastic home as well as a house fit for entertaining even the most discerning of guests.
Finished with Curlon’s usual eye for detail and absolutely unique fixtures, The Post House will feature many design cues that simply cannot be replicated due to them being hand built by our team of craftsmen.
It also guarantees to be a complete one-off. Fittings are designed and specially built to add to the feeling of owning a piece of quality workmanship rather than just another high-end executive home.
The owner of The Post House will be safe in the knowledge that they have bought a home that is unique, and whilst this may be the least one would expect, it is almost always unobtainable.
• Crestron One House Management fitted with the latest in smart home technology.
• Home automation system providing comfort, convenience and security.
• All rooms have TV and satellite points and mood lighting.
• Touch screen pad where applicable.
• Cat 6 wiring.
• Floating natural stone main staircase with burnished balustrades and handrail, low maintenance.
• Lift (generously proportioned) to all floors.
• Music system to all areas and external speakers to terrace.
• Underfloor heating throughout.
• Air conditioning and heat recovery system.
• Walk-in wine cellar with services provided for refrigeration / cooling system.
• Cinema room with large screen (2.8 m x 1.6 m) with drop-down projector.
• Gym (services provided for steam cabinet).
• Well laid out and labelled Plant Room and Electrical Room.
• Two bedroom independent staff accommodation, each bedroom with their own external door.
• Bespoke ground floor kitchen with real slate doors to units and state-of-the-art sliding breakfast bar.
• Fully equipped large second kitchen with service lift to main kitchen.
• Spacious reception areas, bi-fold doors with integrated blinds manually or remotely controlled.
• Bespoke joinery and all solid doors and wardrobe doors in satin finish. All drawers in bedroom wardrobes are suede lined. All doors and drawers are soft closure.
• Bathrooms – walk in showers with full height shower screens, de misted mirrors, thermostatically controlled douches. Bath tubs and showers in the two main bathrooms remotely controlled with memory for favourite settings. Heated feature wall in all bathrooms for towel warming including staff bathroom. All bathroom lights are PIR.
• Alarmed triple garage with integrated WC.
• Rain water harvesting and automatic sprinkler system.
• Concealed external drainpipes.
• External lighting and garden up lights.
• 10 year warranty